- If I have not registered by the time pre-registration ends, can I still attend the conference?
- What does my registration include?
- Can I receive leadership credits for this conference?
- How do I access the conference schedule, session topics, and other conference information?
- What forms of payment are accepted for conference registration?
- To whom do I make my check or money order payable?
- Will I receive an invoice for my conference registration?
- Can I cancel and request a refund for a registration?
- If I am unable to attend, can someone else take my place?
- Is there a special room rate at the Galt House?
- Where is the Galt House?
- Where should I go when I arrive at the conference?
- What should I wear to the KySTE Conference?
After pre-registration closes, you can register on-site, by coming to the registration counters located in the Galt House second floor registration area. On-Site registrations will gladly be accepted, but we cannot guarantee a conference bag as those numbers must be turned in early. We will order additional items, but they will be given out on a first come, first serve basis.
Your registration includes
• Conference sessions
• Featured presentations by education experts
• Exhibit Hall admittance
• Conference tote bag (Pre-registration required, limited quantities)
• Printed conference matrix (KySTE is not printing a full conference book this year)
EILA Credits are available for the Wednesday Workshops. More information regarding these credits will be available during the conference. For Thursday and Friday’s conference sessions, attendees need to apply on their own through their district office for EILA credit, up to the limits imposed by their district and the Kentucky Department of Education for conference attendance.
Your best conference guide is the KySTE conference app, available for most personal device OS’s, as well as online through your browser. This app will allow the user to…
- Search presentations by thread, key word, presenter
- Build/share a personal conference schedule
- Access vendors and their exhibit hall locations
- Evaluate sessions
- Receive late announcements and session change notices
…and much more. For those not wanting to use the app, we’ll have a printed schedule matrix, and a full conference book will be available electronically in PDF format. KySTE will not be printing a book this year.
KySTE accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, checks, money orders, and purchase orders. Cash payments are also accepted during on-site registration.
Please make checks payable to KySTE. For a completed W-9 form, please contact us.
Invoices will be emailed to all billing organizations specified by attendees who register with a purchase order. Attendees who register online and select the check payment option should mail their check with a copy of their online receipt page.
Changes, Substitutions and Cancellations
All cancellations and requests for refunds must be made in writing prior to February 14, 2017. and will be subject to a $10 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after this date. Substitutions may be made in lieu of cancellations.
If someone has registered to attend and then cannot make it, an alternate attendee can be sent in their place. Please contact registration mangement for assistance.
Confirmation and Name Badge Information
Name badges and program materials will be available at the conference registration counter located on the second floor of the Suite Tower during conference registration hours.
Onsite Conference Information
Yes. Please visit our Hotel Information page for rates and reservation information.
The Galt House is located at 140 N 4th Street. Parking is available in the Galt House attached, covered garage. Overnight parking for registered hotel guests in the hotel garage will be $9.00. For attendees who drive in for the day parking in the hotel garage will be $7.00. Registered hotel guests will automatically receive the discount on their hotel bill. For the daily rate discount, please bring your parking garage ticket to the Conference Registration Counter for validation.
Conference materials will be available for pick-up at conference registration located on the second floor of the Suite (East) Tower of the Galt House.
Generally the attire to be worn for the conference is business casual to casual (including jeans) and comfortable shoes.